top of page
Standard Operating Procedure
for Commercial Buildings
1. Cover all exposed sprinkler heads that do not have caps on them.
2. Cover all electrical panels with plastic.
3. Optional to put in. Apply MMR (stain remover) to all heavy stained areas of mold.
4. Apply moldBLOCK CLEANSER to all areas of mold which has green tracer dye. Walk threw entire job two times on this step.
5. If required by contractor walk threw with industrial hygienist or contractor.
6. Apply blanket spray moldBLOCK to entire building.
7. Remove plastic from sprinkler heads and electrical panels.
bottom of page